Spitfire Chef's Knife
Shipping: FREE, TRACKED (UK Based)
If you want a chef’s knife that is so “bad-ass” even Marco Pierre White gets jealous, then Sword and Stone's new Spitfire is for you:
The “most comfortable handle in the world” paired with 8 inches of engineer-tested, European-sourced stainless steel, 58 HRC hardness and a set of other unique features, easily worth £100.
It only hit shelves in 2021, but it’s already ignited fans among aspiring celebrity chefs and serious foodies!
WHY? Here Are 10 Reasons Why You Should Give It A Shot:
- “Cut-glass-sharp”, 8-inch, hand-polished blade with striking dapple pattern designed in Britain. You’ll feel like King of the Kitchen. As Ramsay says: “the confidence makes the cook”
- Competitor-smashing, German-sourced stainless steel, muscling in at 58 HRC (this stuff easily retails at 3X the price). This bad boy stays sharp for eons!
- Hefty, but “sweet-spot” balanced, with robust, riveted, pakka-wood ergonomic handle in stylish shadow grey
- Customers describe it as “so comfortable it’s like an extension of your arm”
- Chef teams: rush 2 or 4 Spitfires into your cart and get discounts of up to 20% off!
- Industrial-tested for the professional’s “pinch grip” with unique 45-degree bolster
- Magnetic case for presentation and storage: smart, black and branded, with lava-red interior
- Bonus knife care plan to extend life by up to 15 years (see link on case)
- Corporation-shaming helpdesk: customer service provided by Tim's team – email@example.com
- “On call” delivery – orders placed Mon-Thu before 12pm ship immediately from UK
So - in the words of one of our hundreds of customers:
“If you want a top-dollar knife at a bargain price, then the Spitfire is it. Go on, spoil yourself, you won’t regret it.”
Click “add to cart” to get The Spitfire flying your way ASAP!
(Note: Must be 18 yo to purchase; age verified on delivery)
I saw them advertised on Instagram so had a look. I saw two knives at £78 so I thought "why not" and ordered two to use at work.
I'll be honest, I was dubious about the knives. I didnt think they'd be that great but at that price at least I had two new knives for home use. But, they're brilliant. The blade is so sharp. After 2 solid weeks of use in my business they are just as sharp as they were right out the box. The grip is comfortable and the weight is on the perfect side of heavy. And they look great.
I have recommended Sword and Stone to other friends who work in kitchens and they are equally as impressed as I was. Honestly, for that price they are 100% worth it for home or professional use. Brilliant knife
I’m loving the knife. Feels very comfortable in my hand. I’ve read the info on how to look after it, and it resides in its box, in a drawer away from all the other knives.
I’ve got a chefs hand sharpener and also an electric two slit sharpener. I’ll just use the hand one I think as I don’t want to spoil the look!
I think the price was extremely good and it looks like great value.
A well balanced knife and very sharpened, very pleased to date
For the price very nice, very sharp out of the box , nicely balanced and a real nice handle and quality feel. Time will tell on blade. It was a bit big for my wife but she’s been using it. Can you please do a paring knife and a smaller chefs knife and perhaps a medium sized santoku and I’d buy those ! Good communications and service - good company recommended thanks. ( Oh and as I’m very very English calling it the Spitfire was a deciding factor, maybe Hurricane for the smaller chefs knife and Mosquito for the paring knife - there sorted )
Very pleased with my purchase it has to be one of the best items in my kitchen the blade is razor sharp so you need to handle with respect lovely balance perfect all round experience would highly recommend